The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board invites applications for Educational Scholarships for the year of 2019. All those students can apply for the Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2019, whose father or mother is/was an employee of Punjab government (Whether, in-service, retired or died). The last date for submission of Application form is 1-03-2019.
Only two children of Punjab government’s in-service, retired or died employees can apply for the scholarship. In addition, applicant student must have passed his/her SSC (matric)or higher exam with 60% marks and is registered in next class. But, if any student is studying in special education intuition then three children can apply for this scholarship.
Similarly, three children of died or retired disable employees can apply this scholarship. Moreover, children of died or retired disable employees can also apply for primary to matric scholarships.
According to Reference No. BF-68/11 Dated 07-09-2019, if both father and mother are Punjab government’s employee then they both can apply for their each child individually.
How to Apply
Download Application form and get attested by department’s head and submit following offices via department’s head.
|Sr. No.||Type of Employee||Office to Submit Application Form|
|1||Gazetted employees (Grade 16 to Grade 22)|
Non-Gazetted employees (Grade 1 to Grade 15)
|The Provincial Benevolent Fund Board, Alflah building, Quaid-e-Azam Road, Lahore|
|2||All Non-Gazetted employees Grade 1 to Grade 15 (except Secretariat employees)||Respective Deputy Commissioner (DC) or District’s Benevolent Fund Board Office.|
Annual rates for award of Educational Scholarship granted to the children of government servants are as follows: (Updated on 19-01-2019)
Government has revised rates for Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships on 19-01-2019, below you can check old rates as well as new rates.
- Primary to Matric level Rs. 20000 [Old rate was Rs. 5000]
- F.A, B.A and equivalent level Rs. 50000 [Old rate was Rs. 14000]
- M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon), Agri, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc. Rs. 50000 [Old rate was Rs. 16000]
- Primary to Matric level Rs. 5000 [Old rate was Rs. 1500]
- F.A, B.A and equivalent level Rs. 10000 [Old rate was Rs. 3000]
- M.A and equivalent level, BDS, MBBS, B.Sc (Eng), DVM, B.Sc (Hon) Agriculture, B. Sc. Agricultural Engineering, B. Pharmacy, M.Phil, PhD, etc. Rs. 10000 [Old rate was Rs. 6000]